Do you work in the food industry?
Do you want to improve your skills in New Product Development?
Join the workshop and become an expert in the development of new products in the food market!
You can attend the whole programme or selected workshops – the choice is yours!
Advantages of the programme:
The NPD workshop is a unique opportunity to learn through experience, meet professionals working in the food industry and expand knowledge in the field of new product development.
By taking the course you will be able to:
- Develop your NPD skills by learning through experience!
- Learn how to create and execute NPD projects by understanding the market and consumer needs!
- Apply sensory analysis in the process of food design!
- Discover how to handle competing project requirements and constraints!
- Understand the role of sensory evaluation in new product development and learn sensory analysis tools!
- Team up with professionals from RIS countries and identify how to meet the needs of food sector customers!
- Network and share your experiences with directors, managers, researchers, scientists and other experts working in the agri-food industry!
- Get a professional training certificate!
- Gain new knowledge on NPD in the food industry, apply it in practice and make the difference!
Become an expert in New Product Development!
The innovative formula of the training enables participants to choose which of the thematic workshops they wish to attend in order to gain new knowledge in a specific area of new product development in the food market, as well as develop their unique competences.
The programme is composed of the following workshops:
- Functional food: theory and practice
- Project management in New Product Development
- Consumer-centric approach in New Product Development
- Sensory evaluation and its role in food product design
Schedule of the New Product Development Training:
Functional food: theory and practice
- 05.06.2023 (3:40 – 6:00 p.m.)
- 06.06.2023 (5:30 – 7:15 p.m.)
Project management in NPD
- 14.06.2023 (8:15 – 11:30 a.m.)
- 21.06.2023 (8:15 – 11:30 a.m.)
In-person courses (in Warsaw, Poland):
Consumer-centric approach in New Product Development
- 29.06.2023 (9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Sensory evaluation and its role in food product design
- 30.06.2023 (9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Who can attend
The training is designed for food professionals who wish to improve their competences in a particular area.
The ideal applicant should:
- Be a food professional employed in companies, academia or research institutes
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and willingness to share their knowledge with other participants of the New Product Development training “NPD Skills”
- Have relevant knowledge and experience in the food sector (please check each workshop on the Competency Framework to make sure it fits your needs and experience well) – information about this can be found here: https://learning.eitfood.eu/
- Have working knowledge of English language (the course will be held in English)
- Be a citizen of one of the RIS countries, including:
EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
Limited spots available, so secure yours today and get a professional training certificate!
Let’s redefine product development together and make a lasting impact!
Are you ready to take your NPD skills to the new level?
Visit New Product Development training – “NPD Skills” – EIT Food Application Portal and
Applications are evaluated in an ongoing mode.
Course is free of charge!
Stay tuned for updates
on the NPD Skills workshop!
© Copyright EIT Food | NPD Skills. All Rights Reserved.