1. To apply for the EIT Food Summer School, you must be at least 18 years of age, when submitting your application and consider yourself a food sector professional.
2. By applying, you agree to be available to travel to Warsaw within 12 hours before the start of the EIT Food Summer School. If you need to make other arrangements, these need to be approved beforehand by the EIT Food Summer School organizers.
3. During the program, the following costs are covered for all participants:
- EIT Food Summer School tuition fee, including free coffee/tea and lunches.
You are responsible for covering any additionally occurring costs that are not mentioned here (e.g. travel, accommodation, any activity engaged in during free-time, etc.).
4. You are expected to attend and participate in all program activities organized by the EIT Food Summer School team during the program period.
5. In order to guarantee fluid and cooperative communication among the teams and other stakeholders, you agree to the distribution of relevant professional data from your CV/LinkedIn to other parties involved in the project (such as corporate partners, other participants, coaches, etc.). This information will be handled in accordance with Polish data protection procedures.
6. You are asked to treat any non-public knowledge you gain about the other involved parties (e.g. speakers or corporate partners) with confidentiality. This commitment shall continue following the end of the program.
7. As part of our project marketing, you acknowledge that the EIT Food Summer School has the right to use all promotional materials, including but not limited to photographs, videos and testimonials made during the workshop weeks for future communication activities.
8. The EIT Food Summer School is not responsible for:
- The safety of the participants during events and activities during the program.
- Damage to the property of a participant or damage caused by a participant to the property of the EIT Food Summer School organizers and third parties.
- Other damages, losses, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the EIT Food Summer School program.
9. Should you accept a place in the EIT Food Summer School and fail thereafter to attend and fully participate in the activities, you agree to be responsible for any upcoming costs. This excludes cases of force majeure or illness, which will be reviewed by the EIT Food Summer School management on a case-by-case basis.
10. The candidates submitted to EIT Food Summer School project are handled under confidentiality. Everybody that comes in contact with the candidates during the recruitment process is bound by confidentiality agreements.
11. EIT Food Summer School participants retain full and exclusive ownership of their intellectual property rights. The organizers and their authorized representatives in the project undertake to ensure the confidentiality of the ideas and projects presented and developed throughout the course.