EIT Food Summer School
on New Product Development
24-28 August 2020 - ONLINE
EIT Food Summer School on New Product Development brings together 40 participants from different backgrounds and countries, who will come together to gain knowledge of the tools, techniques, and methodologies used in the process of new product development in the food industry. After five days of not only listening, but also experiencing the practical application of these tools and techniques in a simulated environment, the participants will be ready to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control the projects aimed at the development and marketing of new products and services, as well as to introduce innovations to the market in the food industry. The Summer School is an international event. All communication will be in English.
Reasons to join
- Become an expert on New Product Development!
- Learn how to create and execute NPD projects by understanding the market and consumer needs!
- Apply sensory analysis in the process of food design!
- Discover how to handle competing project requirements and constraints!
- Learn from successful and unsuccessful product development case studies!
- Team up with 40 professionals from RIS countries diverse backgrounds and identify how to meet the needs of food sector customers!
- Network and share your experiences with directors, managers, scientists and other experts working in the agri-food industry!
- Apply your new knowledge to contemporary issues during a real NPD process and make the difference!
- Get a professional training certificate!
The program is comprised of five days of workshops dedicated to New Product Development. The training is composed of three modules:
The summer school will include innovative approaches to teaching and learning in the delivery of the programme, namely: it will not only include lectures, but mainly interactive workshops, engaging project assignments, computer-based simulations, and case-studies related to real examples, prepared jointly by partners from academia and industry.
The EIT Food Summer School on NPD workshops will be run by educators, experts and practicioners from the University of Warsaw, PepsiCo, Technion, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne and start-ups associated under RisingFoodStars Assiciation.
Are you ready to take your NPD skills to the new level?
Apply now and count down the days until August!
Applications are accepted from 28 RIS countries (based on citizenship), including:
The ideal applicant should:
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and willingness to share their knowledge with other participants of the EIT Food Summer School
- Have relevant knowledge and experience in the food sector (preferably connected to new product development)
- Have working knowledge of English language (the course will be held in English)
- Be highly motivated to participate in the EIT Food Summer School
Visit the EIT Food Application Portal
You can interrupt the registration process, make breaks and come back to your application later.
Please remember to read TERMS & CONDITIONS School on NPD
The application deadline is 30 April 2020.
Everything you need to know!
When is the application deadline?
How can I apply?
When will I be notified of the decision concerning my application?
Who can apply?
What are the evaluation criteria for the application?
Which costs are covered?
What is the cost?
When will the EIT Food Summer School take place?
Where will the EIT Food Summer School take place?
What documentation will I receive?
Which language will be spoken?
Will COVID-19 interrupt the event?
Stay tuned for updates
on the EIT Food Summer School on New Product Develompent!
© Copyright EIT Food | Summer School on NPD. All Rights Reserved.