Do you work in the food industry?
Do you want to improve your skills in New Product Development?
Join the autumn edition workshops and master the development of new products in the food market!
You can attend either one or both workshops – the choice is yours!
Advantages of the programme:
The NPD Training in autumn edition is a unique opportunity to learn through experience, meet professionals working in the food industry and expand knowledge in the field of new product development.
By participating you will be able to:
- Develop your NPD skills by learning through experience!
- Apply the latest insights into market trends and consumer needs to create and execute successful NPD projects!
- Learn strategies to excel in the food industry during challenging times!
- Explore the intricacies of cutting-edge technology in the food industry!
- Discover technology’s role in global corporations’ and start-ups’ success!
- Practice managing competing project requirements and constraints!
- Team up with professionals from RIS countries and identify how to meet the needs of food sector customers!
- Network and share your experiences with directors, managers, researchers, scientists and other experts working in the agri-food industry!
Gain new knowledge on NPD in the food industry, apply it in practice and make a difference!
Practise technology management and New Product Development!
The programme’s innovative structure enables participants to select their preferred thematic route, allowing them to develop their unique competencies and choose workshops aimed at a specific area of new product development.
Selection of either or both workshops is possible, however, please be reminded that choosing the “New Product Development in a VUCA World” or “Technology Management in New Product Development” workshop means you are agreeing to attend all sessions included.
The programme’s structure and schedule
New Product Development in a VUCA World workshop:
Competency Focus: Food Systems
Session Post-pandemic Food Industry Trends: Navigating New Product Development and Safety
- 10.2023 (10:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.)
Session Food Industry in Times of Crisis (COVID-19 & the Effect of the Russian Invasion on the Food Industry)
- 11.2023 (9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.)
Session Global Trends in the Food Market: Challenges in the New Product Development Process
- 11.2023 (9:00 – 10:30 a.m.)
Technology Management in New Product Development workshop:
Competency Focus: Technology Management
Session NPD Process and Technology Management in Food Manufacturing
- 11.2023 (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Session Unveiling PepsiCo’s Technology-driven NPD Secrets
- 11.2023 (11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Session PEF Technology in Food Innovation
- 11.2023 (8:00 – 10:00 a.m.)
Session Strawberries on K2 – Future of Freeze-drying in Food System Transformation
- 20.11.2023 (9:00 – 11:00 a.m.)
Who can attend
The training is designed for all food professionals who wish to improve their competencies in a particular area.
The ideal applicant should:
- Be a food professional employed in companies, academia or research institutes
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and willingness to share their knowledge with other participants of the New Product Development training “NPD Skills”
- Have relevant knowledge and experience in the food sector (please check each workshop on the Competency Framework to make sure it fits your needs and experience well) – information about this can be found here: https://learning.eitfood.eu/
- Have working knowledge of the English language (the workshops will be held in English)
- Be a citizen of one of the RIS countries, including:
EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
Limited spots available, so secure yours today and gain a Proof of Successful Completion!
Are you ready to take your NPD skills to the next level?
Visit New Product Development training – “NPD Skills” – EIT Food Application Portal and
Applications are evaluated in an ongoing mode.
Workshops are free of charge!
Stay tuned for updates
on the NPD Skills workshop!
© Copyright EIT Food | NPD Skills. All Rights Reserved.