Dr. Monika Mizielińska – Chmielewska graduated from the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw, and in the years 1988-1989 she attended postgraduate studies at the University of Economics in Vienna, Austria. In 1993, the Polish Business Club awarded her the title of “Businesswoman. In 1998, she received an honorary badge “Distinguished for communications ” from the Minister of Communications, and in 1999 – a sign of honour of the Association of Polish Electrical Engineers.
From 1989 to 2000, she was the president of the Austrian company Kapsch in Poland, implementing a wide range of large ICT infrastructure projects. In the years of 1999 – 2000, she served as the vice president of the Foundation for the Development of Radio Communications and Multimedia Technology at the Technical University of Warsaw. In 2000-2008 she was a member of the Council of the President of Public Procurement Office in Poland. Since 2000, she owns the company Media Trend and offers consulting in the field of media and new technologies. Since September 2013, she is a member of the supervisory board of a stock exchange company ATENDE. She is also a columnist for the Golf Magazine.
In 2012, as part of the doctoral thesis at the Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw University, she conducted market research in the field of digital television and at the end of 2013, she received a title of Ph.D. in economics. Her doctoral thesis title was “Analysis of factors determining the diffusion of innovations based on example of the interactive television in Poland”.
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2012) Political Perspective on Technology Alliances – the Case of Microsoft and Google. Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, 8, 1, pp. 5-34
- Żemigała, Marcin (2012) Controversies over Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Resources Management and Ergonomics, 6, 1, pp. 118-128
- Klimczuk, Magdalena (2011) Agriculture and Food Processing Industry Cluster Development Conditions in Podlaskie Voivodship, Theory of Management, University of Zilina, 4, pp. 266-270
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof and Miyazaki, Kumiko (2010) Sectoral Systems of Innovation in Asia. The Case of Software Research Activities, International Journal of Technology Management, 2-4, pp. 161-189
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2009) Establishing and managing an innovation network – the case of NTT DoCoMo, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Technology Management, 9, 1-2, pp. 104-117
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2007) Praxiology and the effectiveness of Information and Communication Technologies, Praxiology, 15, pp. 81-96
- Wu, Qiong, Miyazaki, Kumiko and Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2006) Analysis of the open source software sector in China, Asian Journal of Technology Innovation, 14, 2, pp. 117-141
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2000) Postindustrial business ethics, Praxiology, 8, pp. 35-46
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (1998) Ethical aspects of sponsorship, Journal of Business Ethics, 17, pp. 1103-1110