Tomasz Wrzesiewski graduated from the Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw. His master thesis focused on forecasting techniques in financial management. In the years of 2008-2012, he was conducting doctoral research on project management with a particular emphasis on the use of methods and techniques of planning in project portfolio management.
Currently he works as interim manager specializing in strategy, project management and project portfolio management. His experience has been appreciated by major Polish and international organizations such as CitiBank, Jeronimo Martins, Polish Ministry of Regional Development, PWC, Polish Energy Group S.A., the European Parliament, the Parliament of Poland and the Municipal Office of Wroclaw. In 2009-2010, he worked as main advisor to the Polish Parliament’s Energy Committee.
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2012) Political Perspective on Technology Alliances – the Case of Microsoft and Google. Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, 8, 1, pp. 5-34
- Żemigała, Marcin (2012) Controversies over Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Resources Management and Ergonomics, 6, 1, pp. 118-128
- Klimczuk, Magdalena (2011) Agriculture and Food Processing Industry Cluster Development Conditions in Podlaskie Voivodship, Theory of Management, University of Zilina, 4, pp. 266-270
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof and Miyazaki, Kumiko (2010) Sectoral Systems of Innovation in Asia. The Case of Software Research Activities, International Journal of Technology Management, 2-4, pp. 161-189
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2009) Establishing and managing an innovation network – the case of NTT DoCoMo, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Technology Management, 9, 1-2, pp. 104-117
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2007) Praxiology and the effectiveness of Information and Communication Technologies, Praxiology, 15, pp. 81-96
- Wu, Qiong, Miyazaki, Kumiko and Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2006) Analysis of the open source software sector in China, Asian Journal of Technology Innovation, 14, 2, pp. 117-141
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2000) Postindustrial business ethics, Praxiology, 8, pp. 35-46
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (1998) Ethical aspects of sponsorship, Journal of Business Ethics, 17, pp. 1103-1110