Włodzimierz Piotrowski, Ph.D., Warsaw University; since 1988, Assistant Professor. Areas of specialization: organization and management theory, organizational behavior, leadership.
Key publications: “Management. Tradition and Modernity” (in Polish), Warsaw: PWE, 2013, co-autor and co-editor with J. Bogdanienko; “Management. Theory and Practice” (in Polish), Warsaw: PWN, 2000/2013, co-autor and co-editor with A.K. Koźmiński.
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2012) Political Perspective on Technology Alliances – the Case of Microsoft and Google. Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, 8, 1, pp. 5-34
- Żemigała, Marcin (2012) Controversies over Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Resources Management and Ergonomics, 6, 1, pp. 118-128
- Klimczuk, Magdalena (2011) Agriculture and Food Processing Industry Cluster Development Conditions in Podlaskie Voivodship, Theory of Management, University of Zilina, 4, pp. 266-270
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof and Miyazaki, Kumiko (2010) Sectoral Systems of Innovation in Asia. The Case of Software Research Activities, International Journal of Technology Management, 2-4, pp. 161-189
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2009) Establishing and managing an innovation network – the case of NTT DoCoMo, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Technology Management, 9, 1-2, pp. 104-117
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2007) Praxiology and the effectiveness of Information and Communication Technologies, Praxiology, 15, pp. 81-96
- Wu, Qiong, Miyazaki, Kumiko and Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2006) Analysis of the open source software sector in China, Asian Journal of Technology Innovation, 14, 2, pp. 117-141
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (2000) Postindustrial business ethics, Praxiology, 8, pp. 35-46
- Klincewicz, Krzysztof (1998) Ethical aspects of sponsorship, Journal of Business Ethics, 17, pp. 1103-1110